One of my mentors, Livia, a somatic psychologist and owner of Applied Psychology for Yogis, always says yogis need therapy too. While I'm not a therapist, her work is part of the reason I decided to become a coach and help people through challenging times.
At some point along the road you may need support, an outside perspective, someone with tools to help inspire you, or maybe even light shit on fire! A coach with the vision to see through the smoke to help you find clarity and create a plan to reach your goal. The right support and strategy can make light of that work.
There are several layers to the human body: somatic, mental, emotional, energetic, spiritual. You cannot touch one layer without a ripple effect through the rest of them. I've found the best way to create lasting change is to engage with all of the layers, regularly. When you engage with all of these layers you are better able to connect dots, sense your intuition, source your humor, and find the courage you need to step into your potential and thrive.
Well, hi there & hello, my name is Nicole, and I'll be your adventure guide through those layers - for safety purposes, please keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle.
Adventures look different for everyone; creative strategies may include a specific movement practice, a change of diet, writing exercises, dancing on tables, mediating a needed conversation, evaluating relationships, self-care, coloring outside the lines, and/or mindfulness practices. This work is thought provoking, challenging, and transformative.
What You Get
- A partner; to keep you honest and true to yourself.
- 6 Human Needs assessment; to shed light on your priorities and why's of your actions.
- Discovery sessions; to get a clear picture of patterns that may be blocking your success.
- Creative strategies; when you do what you've always done you get what you've always gotten.
- An actionable plan; to get you moving toward your goal in practical ways.
My Ideal Client
I mentioned before that this works as a partnership. I've worked with men and women from all walks of life, and in order for this partnership to be successful, I need a few things from you:
- Commit to the time it will take to incorporate the new strategies into your life. I have a 4 session minimum and an understanding that most of your work in this is outside of our sessions.
- Be open and willing to learn and incorporate a mindfulness practice.
- Be prepared to evaluate and question your current belief system. Note, I have no intention of giving you my belief system, you just need to be willing to take a hard look at yours.
If this is you and you're ready for strategy and support then click the button below to get started!